JWR are delighted to be working with a large Technology Distribution Company in Mayo to recruit a Talent Development Officer.
The role which will have a specific focus on Warehouse & Operations role will support the implementation of the company’s Learning Strategy across our business. This role will also support the onboarding and play a critical role in the development and retention of warehouse operations team members, along with others in the business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast growing business where you will be given career progression opportunity and you enjoy a fast paced environment then this is the role for you!
Key Role Responsibilities include;
- Plan and structure a robust onboarding experience working closely with People Operations, Facilities, managers and team leaders.
- Identify the key skills and milestones that warehouse team members need to be successful and plan appropriate training or learning and development solutions.
- Assist with interviewing team member roles, such as warehouse operatives or team leaders for the company’s culture fit and basic skills.
Develop team members:
- Support implementation of Target Model Learning Strategy for Warehouse and Operations teams.
- Coordinate and deliver training for both internal processes and externally accredited activities for team members to reach and exceed KPIs.
- Support creation and implementation of eLearning content to address skills gaps utilising the learning management system.
- Support progression paths in these teams, identifying and upskilling talent for promotions
- Evaluate training and learning and development solutions, reporting data to relevant stakeholders and making changes based on the data to inform continuous improvement of performance.
Health and Safety:
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Drive a culture of safety and welfare, and make suggestions to upgrade existing processes to ensure the health and safety of employees.
Key Measures of Performance:
- Implementation of our Learning Strategy within our Warehouse function and beyond.
Creation, delivery and evaluation of learning content to address skills gaps.
- Representing the People Operations team and supporting our mission of Finding Great People, Growing Our People, and Keeping Our People.
- Maintain confidentiality on all matters relating to the company, people and operation.
- Minimum of 2 years of training or L&D experience is required.
- Proven proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience of warehouse operations (goods receiving, pick, pack & dispatch) is desirable.
- Experience of eLearning authoring tools and Learning Management Systems is highly desirable.
- Experience of working within defined Standard Operating Procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English is required).
- Proven experience to form, develop and maintain positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.