JWR Employment Specialists are working with a Mechanical and Engineering Company who are specialists in bespoke fabrication to recruit a Structural Engineer.
The role will be based in Mayo and offers an attractive salary and career progression opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake structural design elements for projects
- Prepare and co-ordinate structural specifications
- Liaise with architects, consultants and clients to establish their needs
- Assist the project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
- Ensure compliance with the companies Quality Assurance and EN1090 Management Systems.
- Seeing project through from design stage to completion
- Ensure all project folders and documents are filed in line with EN1090 and company policy
- Marketing and Networking
Skills and Experience
- Must demonstrate structural engineering design experience
- Production of technical details using design software
- Strong analytical knowledge and understanding of engineering principles
- Experience of undertaking steel design to Eurocodes
- An Engineering degree QQI L8
- Able to develop client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Full Irish driving license is essential as travel to projects is required