Our client who has projects across Industrial, Healthcare, Commercial, Residential and pharmaceutical have undergone significant growth in the last number of years and are passionate about providing the highest standards through honest, hard work and commitment to quality. The role will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects across different industries with a high performing team.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Produce estimates and costs plans for multiple projects,
- Assess tender documentation requirements and present tender launch proposals,
- Identify resources to complete the bid,
- Identify potential risks and opportunities,
- Compile comprehensive analytical net cost estimates for works including preliminary items in line with the Company’s standards to win work,
- Liaise regularly with construction planners, design managers, bid managers, consultants, and our supply chain to deliver innovative solutions and tender proposals,
- Present net cost tenders for internal adjudication,
- Conversion of estimates to tender submission,
- Handover of successful tender information such that operational teams are suitably briefed,
- Participate in post tender negotiations with Clients to secure individual projects,
- Bi-monthly review of tendering rates to ensure they are inline with current market value.
- At least 2-3 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Strong understanding of construction methodologies, cost management, and contract administration.
- Proficiency in industry-standard quantity surveying and cost estimation software.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills for effective teamwork.