JWR Employment Specialists are working with a large construction company in Mayo to recruit a Quantity Surveyor.
This would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to build on their existing experience within a growing construction company. The company is currently working on large projects in a number of sectors including Data Centres, Pharmaceuticals and Commercial. The role will be based in the company’s head office in Mayo.
- Overall financial, contractual control of their projects
- Close liaison with Surveying Manager
- Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract
- Maximize Value Recovery and cash
- Administer Contract Records
- Measurement and Valuation
- Production and agreement of Final Accounts
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors
- Ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed.
What you need:
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
- Motivated, driven and works well within a team
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Modern, plush and unique new office build with new canteen & breakout areas
- Fully stocked canteen
- Free on-site car parking with electric car charging stations
- Employee Assistance program
- Yearly team building events
- Continuous Professional Development