JWR Employment Specialists are working with a growing Mechanical and Electrical Engineering company in Mayo to recruit a Plumber
This would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to build on their existing experience within a growing construction company.
The company is currently working on projects across Industrial, Healthcare, Commercial, Residential and pharmaceutical have undergone significant growth in the last number of years and are passionate about providing the highest standards through honest, hard work and commitment to quality.
The role is based on-site in Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance of plant and equipment to optimise performance.
- Report all faults, damages, and mechanical defaults to the technical department.
- Accurately record all checks as required on Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Document accurately all works carried out and materials used.
- Perform all Pre-Start, hygiene, and safety checks as necessary.
- Adhere to company safety policies at all times.
- Diagnosing and resolving boiler faults;
- Installation of new heating systems gas and oil.
- Boiler servicing and repairs
- Making recommendations on potential improvements to plumbing and heating systems
- Must hold Senior Trade Cert (Plumbing) or National Craft Cert
- RGI registered an advantage but not essential
- Boiler repair experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Safe Pass