Medical Device Production Operatives
We are recruiting Medical Device Production Operatives Roles in Boyle, Roscommon a short commute from Sligo.
How does this production role differ from the others?
- Full time permanent contract after the 6 month probationary period is passed.
- Full Private Health Insurance from start date.
- Opportunity for growth and progression within the company through a structured development program.
Working Shifts & Hours:
Full time permanent role – Monday to Friday – 8 hour shifts.
3 shift cycle (2 weeks of days – 2 weeks of evenings – 2 weeks of nights and repeat.)
- Days: Monday – Thursday 8am – 4:20pm, Friday 8am – 3:20pm.
- Evening Shift: Monday – Thursday 4pm – 12:20am, Friday 3pm – 10:20pm
- Nights Shift: Times: Monday – Thursday – 12am – 8:20am, Friday 10pm – 5:20am
Purpose of Position:
Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture Medical Device products which conform to customer’s requirements as specified in the client’s Medical quality system.
- Set up and operate production equipment, inspection, test equipment and manual operations as per relevant SOP’s to produce products, which meet the requirements of end users, customers, regulatory authorities and the company.
- Inspect and test products and check statistical process control (SPC) outputs to ensure products are manufactured in conformance with the customer’s requirements and the Medical quality system.
- Label and pack product to customer/ Medical specification.
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies in a manner which conforms to the requirements of the Medical quality system, paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety.
- Maintain product, packaging, raw material and component accountability and traceability, labelling, product and workstation identification, counts and weights in a manner which conforms to the requirements of the Medical quality system.
- Complete all production documentation as per Medical quality system.
- Actively participate in work centre improvement groups, to improve quality, reduce costs, eliminate waste and improve working methods, conditions and communications.
- Ensure work order packages are completed in a timely and accurate manner as specified in the Medical quality system.
- Allocate and issue documentation to the work order package as per relevant Medical procedures.
- Complete and review documentation and confirm material usage as per Medical quality system.
- Adhere to safety as per Medical safety procedures and the safety statement.
- Accurately completed timesheets.
Skills and experience:
- Previous Medical device/pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics manufacturing experience desired.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Medical production and quality system requirements
- Operators should have attained pass Leaving Certificate standard.
- Be a team player!