Mechanical QA/QC Engineer
JWR are working with a growing Mechanical Engineering position in Mayo to recruit a Mechanical QA/QC Engineer. This role is an opportunity for someone with mechanical or trade experience to progress in a fast-growing company working across a number of commercial and industrial projects around Ireland with a strong team of engineers.
Your new role will involve;
- To lead the delivery of the project specific Quality Control and Quality Assurance requirements in line with the Company’s overall Standard Operation Policies for QA/QC,
- Responsible for mechanical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project
- Develop and implement Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans and quality procedures.
- Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for mechanical installations.
- Prepare QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, non-conformances etc.
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
- Ensure Supplier/Subcontractor equipment is manufactured in compliance with project requirements.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
What you will bring
- A relevant Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Trade qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience. A Piping background would be beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge in ISO 9001:2015.
- A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management systems
- Cswip Certificate also desirable but not essential.
- Strong IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation