JWR Employment Specialists are recruiting a Financial Accountant for a large growing construction business in Mayo.
This is a permanent full-time position located in a newly renovated modern offices with a company with a considerable portfolio of works for the next number of years.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Preparing & Reviewing GL entries & supporting month end close.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Completion of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Quarterly preparation of key trends and results analysis for senior management.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting activities including liquidity and financing activities.
- Cost management, budgeting and variance analysis and commentary on key drivers.
- Preparation of significant parts of the annual regulatory returns
- Support to the cash management process/preparation of rolling cash flow statement
- Monitoring cash/liquidity and provide commentary to management on trends and funding requirements.
- Assist with preparation of files for audit.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with 2 years PQE.
- Experience within the construction industry is desirable.
- Experience of ERP systems, SAP would be an advantage.
- An analytical thinker with excellent proble solving skills.
- A good communicator who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working to targets and deadlines.
- Competitive Salary with career progression opportunities,
- Modern and unique new office build with new canteen & breakout areas
- Free on-site car parking with electric car charging stations
- Employee Assistance program
- Yearly team building events
- Continuous Professional Development