Business Development Manager
JWR Employment Specialists are excited to be working with a rapidly growing battery technology company in Galway, Ireland to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Our client who are making an impact on a global scale with a vision to create a fully electric future are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced and innovative work environment. In this role, you will work in a team where everyone is involved and appreciated in the process. No two days will be the same and you will be involved in a process that is turning an industry on its head.
The role offers excellent benefits including competitive salary, Private Health insurance, company pension, 23 days annual leave, commuter support for long commuters, corporate gym rates and free fitness classes and more!
Please note this role is fully onsite in Claregalway.
Interested? Keep reading to see if you meet the job specifications.
What will the role involve?
- Identifying and establishing new business – prospecting and closing
- Organizing customer visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Ensuring that sales targets are met
- Representing the company at various events and tradeshows
- Frequent travel globally 20-40%
Skills, Education and Experience
- Highly ambitious technology enthusiast looking for career development
- Fluency in English and fluency in one other European language is desirable but not essential
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth and high-tech environment
- 5 + years of relevant work experience preferably from OEM or Tier 1 suppliers
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Proven track record of taking the initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Proven technical, quantitative, and critical-thinking skills