JWR has partnered with the 5th largest professional services firm in Ireland to recruit an Audit Senior.
Arising from growth, they are seeking to build their existing audit team in Galway and Longford with an Audit Senior to meet the needs and demands of current financial services clients and future clients The financial services audit practice has shown consistent growth to date and is looking to grow our market share over the coming years.
This role will suit you if you are ambitious, self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts competitive remunerations packages and ongoing career development.
Duties & responsibilities
- Planning and schedule audits
- Liaising onsite with clients to obtain relevant information in order to resolve any queries
- Investigating all audit issues to arrive at a solution or proposal
- Preparing reports detailing issues found and recommending corrective and preventative actions to resolve them
- Leading and developing staff
- qualified accountant with experience in the audit or the financial services industry;
- excellent communication skills
- strong technical competence
- strong interpersonal skills
- initiative and attention to detail