Accounts Administrator – Part Time
JWR Employment Specialists are working with a growing Mechanical and Electrical Engineering company in Mayo to recruit a Part-Time Accounts Administrator.
Our client who have projects across Industrial, Healthcare, Commercial, Residential and pharmaceutical have undergone significant growth in the last number of years and are passionate about providing the highest standards through honest, hard work and commitment to quality.
The role is based on-site in Castlebar and flexible working hours are available.
- Work effectively as part of a team working to achieve the goals of the Accounts team
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed appropriately using the correct channels to route/process invoices
- Ensure all invoices are matched correctly to GRN’s
- Ensure non-stock invoices have an appropriately approved purchase order generated
- Ensure creditor reconciliations are completed on a timely basis and that reconciling items are resolved in a timely manner
- Effective communication with business stakeholders and/or suppliers regarding invoice status, approvals, discrepancies, and expected payment dates
- Liaise with colleagues to resolve issues, provide feedback on anomalies, and identify opportunities for improvements
- Support other areas of the business in administrative roles
- Provide cover for colleagues during holidays/periods of absence
- Accounts Payable Reconciliation Invoicing
- Ideally 3years + experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (preferable but not essential)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office