Executive Property Administrator
JWR Employment Specialist are working with a renowned Property Management company in Galway City to recruit an Executive Property Administrator. Our client are looking for a motivated, highly organised individual with excellent communication skills that will look after and manage a portfolio of Commercial and Residential properties.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for progressing in your career in Property Management and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
This role is for someone who is motivated, can work on own initiative and has excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
Duties and responsibilities include,;
· Tenant Management. This includes meeting prospective tenants, conducting viewings, completing applicant vetting requirement and preparation of leases.
· Responsible for RTB registrations.
· Scheduling and carrying out property inspections.
· Ensuring all enquires are responded to in line with agreed service levels.
· Coordinate, manage and schedule maintenance as required.
· In conjunction with management- carrying out regular rent analysis and reviews of the local market
· Provide first class customer service to Landlords and Tenants. The role on occasion will involve dealing with some complaints and the candidate must demonstrate confidence and patience to deal with these in a professional and efficient manner.
· Flexibility for ad-hoc projects provided by Management
Skills, experience and knowledge
· A PRSA License is desired but not essential. An opportunity to obtain a PRSA License will be available for the right candidate.
· Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Outlook, Excel and Word.
· 2 -3 years’ experience working in a busy office environment,
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and reach deadlines.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Full driver’s license and own transport is an advantage.