Supply Chain Planner
JWR Employment Specialists are working with a leading global manufacturing company located in Westport, Mayo to recruit a Supply Chain Planner.
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will look after a range of products and their suppliers, forecasting, placing orders and ensuring goods are shipped on time.
At the same time, you will develop a quality relationship with the suppliers, monitor sales and re-negotiate shipping dates as required.
This role is for an ambitious individual who is looking to progress their career in supply chain and work for a fast growing company with excellent career progression opportunities. The role offers a competitive salary, pension, health insurance and hybrid working options.
- Calculate product requirements across warehouses to meet forecasted requirements
- Placing proposed orders with nominated suppliers
- Negotiating required deliverables with manufacturing partners
- Ensure planned orders are shipped on time and that suppliers are adhering to negotiated and agreed shipping dates as well as other deliverables
- Update the ERP system M3 and maintain accurate Excel spreadsheets with relevant data regularly
- Liaise with manufacturing partners in different countries and continents via email and video conferencing
- Maintain a target line fill rate of 95%
- Responsible for the Stock levels and customer service levels of a footwear premium range
- Other ad hoc duties may be assigned as relevant
Skills & Qualifications:
- Third-level qualification, preferably in a Business or Supply Chain discipline.
- 2 + years experience in a Procurement or Supply Chain Planning role
- Experience with ERP systems such as Infor/M3 or SAP
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to work with multiple Suppliers globally
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel and Outlook
- Organised and with good attention to detail, target orientated
- Strong negotiation skills