JWR Employment Specialists are recruiting a Warehouse POA to join a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology, based in Boyle, Co. Roscommon.
Purpose of position:
The Supply Chain PAO is responsible for the effective control of all incoming/outgoing goods and inventory in the warehouse, and maintaining the warehouse in accordance with GMP requirements. In doing so, helping in creating a customer led organisation.
Principal Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform incoming inspections and record the receipt of raw materials and supplies in accordance with the quality system. Transfer of all stock items to the correct location in the warehouse.
- Support the inventory control system as per the quality system.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory through cycle counting, effective location management and accurate record keeping.
- Minimise stock adjustments through effective warehouse control and procedure implementation.
- Monitor warehouse/production consumables, maintaining a buffer to ensure no ‘stock-outs’ and re-order where necessary, Maintain Extrusion consumables using the Kanban system and process monthly consumable works orders
- Allocation & Confirmation of incoming & outgoing extrusion raw materials.
- Transfer components into production (using the FIFO system), ensuring that Production do not have ‘stock outs’.
- Support the movement of product to and from the contract sterilisers, schedule sterilisation in conjunction with the contractors, ensure accountability documentation is complete and that the integrity of sterile and non-sterile product is maintained.
- Organise the shipment of finished product, samples and equipment through packing for safe transportation, using the most appropriate cost-effective To prepare and issue all relevant documentation, as stated in the quality system. Preparation of customs documentation where required and ensuring shipments (incoming or outgoing) are on-time and complete, to customer door.
- Complete the invoicing for all goods in/out through the department ensuring that all reconciliations are completed in a timely fashion in supporting the Finance department on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Support the management of waste/recycling.
- Provide cover for the Shipping Administrator
- Maintain warehouse areas to a high level of GMP, housekeeping and safety.
- Other duties may apply
- The Supply Chain PAO should ideally have experience in a warehouse environment, preferably in a medical organisation or 3 years experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- The Supply Chain PAO should have a forklift licence or be capable of obtaining one.
- Ability to effectively manage a wide range of diverse activities simultaneously.
- Self starter with good organisational, motivational and inter-personal skills and the ability to follow standardised procedures where applicable.
- Must be able to demonstrate IT proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and the use of the Internet.
- Experience with an ERP system a distinct advantage.