Quality Assurance Representative
JWR Employment Specialists are working with a renowned roofing and cladding company to recruit a Quality Assurance Representative.
The role will assist the Quality Team and be working on a large Data Centre construction project in Dublin. Full training will be provided
Assist on site quality team with product / systems approval procedures, recording and notifying on site quality issue, accepting and handing over of work areas. Full training will be given.
Duties and Responsibilites include;
- Assisting with product/system approvals procedures,
- Sorting, printing, revising, issuing of drawings
- Maintain Health & Safety site documentation
- Maintain Quality Assurance site documentation & recording photos
- Use dedicated App to record BCAR photos & documentation
- Liaise with sub-contractors to receive all information in advance of site mobilization
- Issue task-specific information to subcontractors following inductions.
- Maintain site registers
- Assist with report preparation
- Maintaining handover file (Safety File)
- Adhoc duties as required