Graduate Quality Engineer
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be working with a growing international manufacturing company located in Castlebar, Co. Mayo to recruit a Graduate Quality Engineer.
The Graduate Design Engineer will join the company’s dynamic Quality Assurance team where you will work with Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales and Software developers to produce, approve, and provide documentation to support our customers in their work developing and producing lifesaving medicines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to customer documentation requests in a professional, respectful and timely manner.
- Responsible for summarizing and simplifying technical information for customer review.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting software errors to Software developers and collaborating to establish corrective and preventive measures.
- Responsible for conducting training on the requirements surrounding documentation and record management.
- Responsible for ensuring procedures for documentation release are followed and updated to reflect evolving software systems.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing user guides and SOPs related to documentation release.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating logs and/or databases used for tracking documentation release.
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Level 8 Degree in an Engineering discipline is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to author and write professional emails to our sophisticated pharmaceutical customers.
- Ability to research, read and comprehend written documents.
- Ability to use common sense and apply logic of previous examples to solve similar requests.