Part Qualified Financial Accountant
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be working with Europe’s leading Technology Distribution Company with 500 people across eight locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia, US and China to recruit a Part Qualified Financial Accountant.
This role will offer huge opportunity to work as part of a dynamic large team in a growing business.
- Month End Close – assist the Finance Manager in the month end close process including preparation of Prophix uploads.
- Month end close preparation including the posting of Journal (accruals/prepayments and Cost Centre and GL corrections) posting.
- Review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations with supporting schedules and update to Finance Manager.
- Review GLs and provide explanation (correction) for Variance from Forecast, Prior Year and month on month movements.
- Creditor Payment Support – 2nd level review
- Responsible for Fixed Assets for the group and creating Fixed Asset Policy to ensure consistent application
- Revenue recognition – review of billings and stuck documents to ensure Revenue is recognised on the correct period.
- Reconciliation of Sales and Finance Apps ensuring any variances are explained and documented.
- Primary finance contact with Rebates and Customer Claims Teams to ensure all queries are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
- Assisting with the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation Assisting in special projects as assigned.
- SAP accounting software experience is essential
- Understanding of Financial Structure P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Experience of managing a significant workload, highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with management in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Part Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA