JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller B2B for a leading Technology Distribution company located in Mayo.
The person in this role will work in a growing Credit Management Services department who are the provision of Risk Management to maximise sales whilst protecting the business from unnecessary commercial risks and the timely collection of balances owing to the company to maximise profits and fund future sales.
Our client is going through significant growth at present so this role will offer the right candidate excellent career progression opportunities, experience working in a fast paced team and the role offers excellent benefits like full private health insurance and pension contribution.
Reduce overdue debtor balances on an ongoing basis in line with monthly targets
- Credit Risk analysis to include review and interpretation of credit reports
- Management of credit control general queries to agreed SLA’s
- Management of credit limits in line with credit policy & credit insurance policy guidelines
- Drive query resolution through close liaison with all other internal departments
- Proactive, effective communication with all customers
- Build excellent relationships with customers and account managers
- Facilitating credit card payments from customer with no agreed credit limits
- Posting and allocating payments
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the wider business
- Intermediate Excel skills & good working knowledge of Outlook
- SAP competency preferred but not essential
- Problem solving skills, thinking outside the box is a prerequisite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Numerate with an ability to analyse data
- Ability to work as part of a hard- working team to meet deadlines and targets