Office Administrator – Property Services
For this role, you must be articulate and professional and have very strong communication and customer service skills. You must be comfortable working in a reactive and fast-paced environment and be a team player who is positive, proactive, confident, helpful and polite.
This role is for someone who is looking for a career in Property Management and is looking for a role where they will have exposure to a lot of different areas and will be valued an essential part of the Account Management team.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Provide administrative support and diary management for Managing Director and Operations Manager,
- Manage customer and client accounts.
- Overseeing all complaint and requests from customers and clients and liaising with internal contractors to resolve,
- Communicating with clients and customers on any complaints, requests or queries,
- Attending AGMs with Managing Director and taking minutes.
- Assist in the preparation and tracking of annual budgets, income and expenditure
- Providing bookkeeping assistance including invoicing and banking.
- Prepare, file and retrieve documents such as contracts and proposals.
- Maintain internal databases
- Assist in rental viewings and inspections
- Co-ordination of multiple Owner Management Companies.
- 3-5 years administrative experience in a busy office environment including reception skills and bookkeeping.
- A property management license– A, B, C or D Licensed – is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular Outlook & Excel)
- Be friendly, professional and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Bookkeeping skills – experience using quickbooks or similar
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Full drivers license with own car
- Willing to work some evenings for house inspections or viewings.