Medical Device Production Operatives
Medical Devise Production Operatives – Immediate Start – Excellent Rates – Apply today!
JWR Employment Specialists are recruiting Medical Device Production Operators to join a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology in Co Galway.
Are you seeking a new challenging role in Manufacturing or looking for a company that will offer career progression and training opportunities
Benefits – How does this production role differ from the others?
- Full time permanent contract after the 6 month probationary period is passed.
- Pay rise after 6 Month Probation Period
- Opportunity for growth and progression within the company through a structured development program
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assure that the weekly schedule is completed.
- Assist with production inspections and testing and other tasks as assigned.
- Ensure that any non-conforming product at any stage of production is properly identified and controlled.
- Conduct final inspections and product release activities.
- Keep work areas clean and organized as per required procedures.
- Assist in maintaining traceability of products.
- Work as part of the team.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules, Quality and ISO requirements.
- Implement good working practices and procedures.
- Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
- Prior manufacturing experience is desired.
- Excellent communication skills and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail is a necessity, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement/rational.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work within a team-based environment, flexible and willing to learn