Key Account Manager
Are you an experienced, results driven sales professional with a proven track record in Sales and growing accounts and developing relationships with new vendors? If yes, we at JWR have an exciting opportunity that may interest you.
We are working with Europe’s largest technology distributers to recruit a Key Account Manager. This role will be located in Mayo.
The purpose of the role is to grow the revenue in Consumer Channel and in the Hybrid Retail Channel, ideally with a supporting role in B2B VAR channel
- Develop and grow the company’s sales revenue and GP in new and existing Consumer Channels
- Apply best-in-class knowledge of commercial methods to drive both top-line sales as bottom-line profitability, including price-management, category/range-definition, promotional activations, calendar-management
- Role includes actively driving the expanding brand-portfolio and liaising closely with internal an external stakeholders
- Role requires in-depth channel/sales-analysis, daily monitoring and adaptation of pricing/offering, engaging in digital marketing initiatives
- Role includes business development to new customers, which the company have no trading relation with including cold calls to find out right contact, present the company and engage.
- Role also includes expansion of sales to existing customers that have a hybrid set-up, or hot leads provided by vendors or Sales Management.
- List company as new distributor to be included in tenders and monthly sales requirement from targeted resellers
- Contact and relationship to key vendors to secure their support (leads, pricing, marketinG
- 3rd level education degree
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role with an IT distribution or a manufacturer of IT equipment / Consumer Electronics devices.
- In-depth knowledge of the Irish retail industry and their expectations from key suppliers
- Previous management experience of Junior Account managers would be a plus
- Qualification in MS-Pack (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook) required.