JWR are delighted to be working with a growing battery technology company i
Galway to recruit a Process Engineer to work in the engineering project team.
The company are designers and manufacturers of next-generation battery systems for non- road machinery. This role is for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment where you will work with some of the best minds in the business.
What the role involves;
- As they are expanding our production processes, they require a process engineer who will join a cross functional team, from bespoke equipment design to daily production coordination/support.
- You will provide process engineering support from a pilot line to a state-of-the-art production facility in less than 12-months and reach an annual single-shift production run-rate of 2000 packs per year within 18-months.
- The company are one of the most advanced battery manufacturers in the world. You will be expected to bring one of the most sophisticated production processes in the world to Xerotech and likely have a background in fast paced production environment.
- The successful candidate will take ownership of all production equipment to become the technical SME. As the equipment owner you will drive methodical process improvements and developments to maximize Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to world-class levels.
- The equipment range you can expect to be working with on a daily basis includes Heat sealing / welding machine, ultrasonics, blow film extrusion, robotic pick and place equipment, vision systems
Skills and requirements.
- 3-5 years’ experience in process engineering in high-volume manufacturing facility
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Industrial, or similar Engineering. The equivalent in experience is also acceptable with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with structured problem-solving methodology.
- Proven record of introducing new process technology & implementing process improvement, lean/six sigma techniques
- Excellent analytical and computational skills
- Familiarity with applicable health and safety regulations related to machines/equipment.
- Knowledge of Polymer materials and polymer processing techniques highly desired