JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be recruiting a Project Engineer. This role will be based in Co. Galway/Mayo.
Reports directly to: Project/Contracts Manager
Main Function: Working with the project manager to deliver all aspects of projects from planning through implementation to final account stage.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Design and value engineering of mechanical services
- Providing office & site support to the project teams
- Attend design team meetings and site meetings
- Procurement of mechanical services plant
- Agreeing program with main contractor Core tasks
- Issuing plant and equipment submittals for approval by design team.
- Issuing and updating Quality Assurance and Quality Control procedures.
- Keeping to program and within hours and materials budgets
- Liaising with design team
- Recording and implementing all variations
- Implementation of company Health and Safety policy
- Monitoring progress on site
- Integrating the work of any subcontractors
- Ensuring Consultant Engineer signs off progress each month
- Ensuring all client handover materials and procedures are complete
- Agreeing Final Account including all variations with Consultant Engineer in a timely manner
- Responsibility for a number of projects at the same time typically
- Preparing and Monitor Programmes
- Maintaining the Company interests at all times
- Ensuring there is sufficient materials on site to prevent any downtime and allow each task to be completed
- Issuing of weekly project reports
- Comply with QEHS Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing forms/records as required.
- Understand and apply with our QEHS policies statement in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving company objectives that are of relevance to your work.