Talent Acquisition Specialist
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to be working with a growing international manufacturing company located in Castlebar to recruit an experienced recruiter to support the growing need for exceptional personnel growth in professional, manufacturing and operations roles in the Castlebar location. You will help develop and refine recruiting strategies, acting as a consultative partner to understand professional and manufacturing talent acquisition and deliver on the same talent needs.
The ideal individual demonstrates leadership, determination, professionalism and the ability to embrace and promote the cultural values and behaviours of our client. Not everyone is cut out for a role within their organisation, but when a good fit is found – jointly – between an applicant and our client, it is a long-lasting relationship. Their employee retention rate is incredibly high as those who fit with their culture find it a wonderful place to work, grow and thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage with the HR Business Partner and hiring managers in relation to current and future Talent requirements.
- Partner with hiring managers on complete recruiting life cycle (sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, offer preparation and onboarding)
- Source, select and screen applicants, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process, advise hiring managers, and assist with final offer negotiation if necessary.
- Partner with the HRBP and HQ Talent Acquisition teams to develop, implement and review Talent Acquisition processes to ensure these processes are organised, methodical, efficient and result in measurable impact.
- Continuous communication with candidates in order to ensure efficient running of the process and ongoing brand awareness
- Support talent processes from recruiting to onboarding, communicating with managers, HR team and candidates to help ensure a premiere recruiting experience with the organization.
- Utilise Talent Management software and processes to track individual KPIs and align those with Departmental and organizational KPIs.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations, regional, or international with regard to Information Security and Equal Employment practices.
- Provide input on workforce planning by proactively seeking information in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Deliver on day-to-day tactical HR needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This company has been serving the critical needs of their client base since 1984. They have pioneered filtration technologies for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical marketplace and have been instrumental in developing the standards which govern sterile filtration today. In the early 2000s, they expanded our product offering into the emerging single-use systems market by building our capacity from the ground up. Today, single-use systems, which are used in the manufacture of cutting edge and lifesaving medicines, are the fastest growing part of the business, and these are the products manufactured at the facility.
They are the largest privately held filter and single-use systems manufacturer in the world, and the fastest growing company in both of these market segments. They are fiercely independent as this best serves the needs of our customers. They relish the competitive advantages being a privately held company provides, including the ability to move quicker and execute without the need to answer to public shareholders.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully function in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- 2+ years recruitment experience (in house or 3rd party agency).
- Experience of sourcing in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Good knowledge of Employment Law in Ireland.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organisation structure, operational objectives, culture, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Hands on experience with iCIMS or similar Applicant Tracking System and Clockwise Time & Attendance System
- Working knowledge of utilising social media platforms to enhance the recruiting initiatives of the organisation
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in English, be able to write correspondence and effective present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees of the organisation.
Strong computer skills are critical to this role to interact with HR Systems. Must be comfortable with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Must be comfortable building spreadsheets and organising and presenting data, using pivot tables, building formulas, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As smokers continue to shed thousands of smoke particles even hours after smoking a cigarette and these particles will damage our products, only non-smokers are permitted to work in the facility.