JWR have partnered with renowned roofing and cladding company based in the West of Ireland.
We are seeking to hire a Contracts/Site Manager, Who will be located in Co. Dublin. This is a permanent position.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand quality objectives of Pharma projects and the need for monitoring and actioning as the work proceeds.
- Manage and schedule plant and materials onsite
- Manage and organise our crews onsite daily and keep the work flowing
- Have an outlook at all times 3-4 weeks in advance and anticipate potential to affect our progress
- Liaise professionally with Contractor and PM daily
- Work with rest of team senior management, safety, quality and supervisors. Steer the site team
- Strongly represent the client to the Contractor and other trades to hold our work areas and maintain our progress as per the schedule
- Attend daily white board meetings and be strong to hold the clients position
- Attend other site meetings and be able to hold their own among other contractors.
- Be aware of project deliverables safety, quality, schedule and cost when making decisions
- Strong site bias
- Safe in the approach to all aspects of the job