JWR Employment Specialists are recruiting Production Operative’s to join the manufacturing team in a leading Medical Device manufacturing company located in Galway City.
Benefits – How does this production role differ from the others?
- Full time permanent contract after the 6 month probationary period is passed.
- Pay rise after 6 Month Probation Period.
- Opportunity for growth and progression within the company through a structured development program.
- You get to work in each area of the production line so you will develop a wide range of skills and not be confined to one area like other production roles
- Day shifts only – No requirement to work evening or night shifts.
Our client is a market leader who designs,develops, and manufactures complex medical devices and component technologies. Their pioneering Advanced Polymers team was the first to manufacture and supply medical balloons to the medical device industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Production Operative’s for our client’s Medical facility in Galway, Ireland.
- Carrying out operations in the manufacturing areas, including assembly, packing and labelling to customer/ Medical specification
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies in a manner which conforms to the requirements of the Medical quality system, paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement within the department.
- Complete and comply with all documentation as required in the process.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Medical device/pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics manufacturing experience would be very beneficial.
- Successful candidates will have completed the Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard of education.
- A technical/detail orintated background or experience working in a manufacturing background is beneficial.
- An eye for detail and result orientated.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Must be a Team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work and how they are contributing to the success of the organisation.