JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to work alongside a leading International firm of Chartered Accountants to assist them to recruit a Tax Manager.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and highly motivated person who enjoys direct client contact. The role will involve work across all tax heads including Income Tax, Corporate Taxes, Capital Gains Tax, VAT, Capital Acquisitions Tax and Stamp Duty, as well as working on consultancy and restructuring assignments.
This is an excellent role for someone looking for a firm that will offer continuous growth, career progression opportunities and access to training programs.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Managing successful delivery of tax services to clients.
- Managing the preparation and review of corporate and income tax returns for our client base of family-owned businesses and high net worth individuals.
- Assisting with preparation of detailed consultancy projects.
- Working with other managers, directors and Partner on all tax matters arising for our clients.
- Coaching and mentoring of trainees.
- A CTA / CTC Qualified team player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong technical skills.
- Someone who is willing to learn and exceed.
- Client focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.