Manager in Quality
JWR Employment Specialists are working with a leading Medical Device Company located in Galway to recruit a Manager in Quality and Regulatory.
The Client is a leader in design, development and manufacturing of complex medical devices and component technologies. They are seeking a Quality Leader with experience in Design Control and Product Development. This role is also for someone who can provide strategic project direction and work closely with Operations, Engineering and R&D to drive and grow the business and meet the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Provide hands-on leadership to the Product Design & Development (D&D) team, and be the key person in the areas of Quality Engineering.
- Provide strategic project direction and ensure that standards are up-to-date as well as identify compliance gaps and take action to address them.
- Mentor and support engineering teams during design cycle activities, work on Manufacturing, R&D and compliance related activities and provide solutions which are highly efficient and compliant.
- Interacting with customers
- Building a QA Team and manage resource requirements
- Engaging with the design site of the business to enhance project performance.
- Implementing continuous improvement.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Experience in medical device is essential, minimum ten (10) years,
- Minimum 5 years of Quality leadership, with direct reports is required,
- Experience in Design Control and Product Development essential,
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interface at all levels
- Ability to recruit and retain high calibre staff, develop staff through professional and personal mentoring,
- Excellent computer skills.