HR Business Partner
JWR Employment Specialists are delighted to offer this exciting Business Partner position.
Our client, a busy manufacturing company in Claregalway are looking to expand their team to include this newly created HR role. The company which currently has a relatively small workforce has recently undergone rapid growth and has projected the workforce to double by June 2021. This is a very exciting role for someone looking to implement their HR knowledge and skills into an organisation to help make positive changes but it will also offer the right person excellent career progression opportunities.
- Develop and implement HR strategy and policies in line with key business objectives. Ensure compliance with employment regulations and legislation.
- Ensure a robust service delivery at all stages of employees’ life cycle including Talent Attraction, Onboarding, Diversity and Inclusion, Total Rewards, Talent Management, Employee Wellbeing, Communication and Change Management.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy.
- Manage talent acquisition efforts.
- Support employee learning & development.
- Drive best in class employee experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment regulations and legislation
- Strong Communicator
- The ability to lead projects to a successful conclusion
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment