Senior – Advisory Services
JWR Employment Specialists are seeking a Senior for their busy advisory service in the business development area in a top 10 Accountancy practice in Galway.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual who is keen to progress their career in a challenging and rewarding professional environment.
- Focus on case work including receivership, liquidations and administrations;
- Day to day asset management of a large portfolio of assets including but not limited to residential and commercial property and land assets;
- Assist in assessing alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of distressed assets;
- preparation/drafting of reports for clients and attendance at client meetings;
- liaise with legal advisors, property advisors, project managers, architects and other professionals;
- Preparation of cash flows, budgets and outcome statements;
- Assist with the realisation of assets and determination of creditor claims and rankings e.g. secured, preferential and unsecured retention of title; and
- oversee administration of insolvency processes e.g. returns to companies office, notices, meetings, employee claims, VAT and corporation tax.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in advisory services, corporate restructuring and insolvency assignments
- Commercial awareness
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills
- Excellent report writing and communications skills
- Project management skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Get in touch with us today on email@example.com or call 091 395550.