Our Client a leading engineering company based in Boyle, Co Roscommon is seeking to recruit experienced Production Operators.
A leading Medical Device Manufacturing Company in Boyle, Co Roscommon are recruiting for experienced Production Operatives – 3 Shift Cycle.
How does this production role differ from the others?
- Full time permanent contract after the 6 month probationary period is passed.
- Full Private Health Insurance from start date.
- Opportunity for growth and progression within the company through a structured development program.
Purpose of Position:
Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture Medical Device products which conform to customer’s requirements as specified in the client’s Medical quality system.
The Role includes,
- Set up and operate production equipment, inspection, test equipment and manual operations as per relevant SOP’s to produce products,
- Inspect and test products and check statistical process control (SPC) outputs to ensure products are manufactured in conformance with the customer’s requirements and the Medical quality system.
- Label and pack product to customer/ Medical specification.
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies in a manner which conforms to the requirements of the Medical quality system, paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety.
- Maintain product, packaging, raw material and component accountability and traceability, labelling, product and workstation identification, counts and weights in a manner which conforms to the requirements of the Medical quality system.
- Actively participate in work centre improvement groups, to improve quality, reduce costs, eliminate waste and improve working methods, conditions and communications.
- Ensure work order packages are completed in a timely and accurate manner,
- Complete and review documentation and confirm material usage,
- Adhere to safety as per Medical safety procedures and the safety statement.
- Accurately completed timesheets.
Working Shifts & Hours:
Full time permanent role – Monday to Friday – 8 hour shifts.
3 shift cycle (2 weeks of days – 2 weeks of evenings – 2 weeks of nights and repeat.)
- Days: Monday – Thursday 8am – 4:20pm, Friday 8am – 3:20pm.
- Evening Shift: Monday – Thursday 4pm – 12:20am, Friday 3pm – 10:20pm
- Nights Shift: Times: Monday – Thursday – 12am – 8:20am, Friday 10pm – 5:20am
Salary: €14.91-€16.71 per hour
- Previous Medical device/pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics manufacturing experience desired.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Medical production and quality system requirements
- Operators should have attained pass Leaving Certificate standard.
- Be a team player
Full Private Health Insurance