JWR is seeking a Line Lead/ Production Operative for a Pharmaceutical company near Galway. The line lead is an integral part of the line is responsible for leading the line in terms of production, quality and co-ordination of people
· Meet production schedule on a daily and weekly basis.
· Communicate and record any downtime or production stoppages to maintenance and your supervisor.
· Ensure all materials and equipment is available for the line to run smoothly.
· Organise efficient line clearances, review cleaning logs and sign accordingly.
· Communicate to people on the line – daily targets.
· Manufacture / pack product to GMP / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation.
· Accurate completion of all necessary documentation, and review of work orders prior to sign off.
· Carry out IPC checks as outlined in company documentation.
· Ensure machines / equipment are maintained and working correctly.
· Carry out minor machine / equipment adjustments as appropriate.
· Clean machines / work area in accordance with standard operating procedures.
· Assist with training as required by carrying out “on the job” training with process operators.
· Assist in preparation of new and review existing procedures.
· Attainment of targets relevant to work centre.
· Adherence to health and safety procedures.
· Ensure compliance to documented procedures and GMP requirements as outlined in company procedures.
· Maintenance of hygiene / housekeeping standards in the production area.
· Comply to terms and conditions outlined in your contract of employment.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
· Qualification in mechanical engineering or an equivalent discipline or relevant trades experience with at least 1 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical FDA/HPRA manufacturing environment is preferable.
· Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements essential.
· Good communication, leadership and people management skills are essential.
· Strong organisational &problem solving ability.
· Availability to work on three shift cycle is essential.
· Experience of operating high-speed blister packing lines in GMP environment is desirable.